Second Step Housing
- We believe that our families are more likely to successfully meet their goals if our services are intentionally linked to safe and affordable housing.
- We value the ability, through education, experience, and empowerment of our individuals and families to make positive changes in their lives.
- We believe in broad-based partnerships that support shared community resources and increased opportunities for our families.
- We believe in program improvements, results-oriented decision making, and creativity in all things we do.
- We believe that professional excellence in governance, organizational management and program development is fundamental to the organization’s success, including planning and ongoing evaluation.